Custom Keto Diet Review
Many people carry a negative connotation around the word ‘dieting’. It is seen as difficult, almost near impossible. For some it is synonymous with the word ‘fasting’, and they see a diet as a regime that will deprive them of their happiness, requiring all of their attention and motivation.
However, Custom Keto Diet discredits these fears and provides flexibility that takes away the harsh nature of a diet while still helping you to produce results.
- Product – Custom Keto Diet
- Price – $37 (on sale now from $97)
- Website – Custom Keto Diet
- Diet plan duration – 8 weeks
- Guarantees – One time payment/ lifetime access to meals
- My ranking – 9/10
Custom Keto Diet produces a specific diet plan for each one of its customers. They take into account the users’ food preferences, daily activity levels, height, weight and target weight goals to conjure a plan that will help them to lose weight. They also know that food preferences change overtime, and no original plan can be perfect, so the user also has access to change their preferences and adjust their diet to continue to fit their own personal preferences.
These diet plans are backed by extensive research and proven studies in order to ensure that each personalized ketogenic diet maximizes fat burning via the correct calories and macro nutrients for each individual.
Within the program, they take extensive measures to make sure that your dieting experience is smooth, relaxed and that you have all the tools that you need for success. Instantly after payment, you will receive access to your own personalized diet plan as well as an incredible amount of valuable tools to help your experience.
Specifics of the Program
Immediately after payment, a plethora of tools become available. These include:
- An eight-week meal plan created based on the expertise of certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs.
- Meals that have calorie and macro nutrient content tailored to their specific situation and goals.
- A nutrition plan with food variety to ensure they will get a wide range of nutrients and boost the likelihood of sticking to their diet.
- Meals that are based on personal food preferences to make their diet enjoyable and help them stay on track with their plan.
- Detailed recipes with step-by-step instructions to make meal preparation super simple (no prior cooking experience needed).
- A downloadable shopping list each week that details every needed ingredient they will need in the upcoming seven days.
- Options on how they can customize every meal even more to suit your taste buds.
- We’ll show them what to eat every day to reach their goals in the fastest and most enjoyable way.
Pros and Cons
- Flexible and compatible dieting for each and every user
- Effective meal plans no matter your preferences
- Detailed recipes and shopping lists, all conveniently laid out and accessible
- Adjustable plan over time if the user desires
- Inexpensive – a lot of bang for your buck
- Strictly keto diet plans – if you are interested in keto dieting
- Lots of flexibility – lots of room for error if you get too relaxed
- Strictly keto diet plans – not ideal if you are not interested in keto dieting
- Only 8 weeks – later dedication is required
Overall, I highly recommend Custom Keto Diet. They make dieting as easy as it can be for every person that starts their program. Each and every recipe is laid out for you as well as the shopping lists that ensure that you will have all the ingredients needed to prepare each meal.
Also, if this has not been made clear already, their program is extremely flexible, yet effective regardless of your personal preferences. There can be two people who enter this program with polar opposite tastes in food, but have the same opportunity to find success using this program. All of their recipes have been meticulously crafted and are backed by scientific research and reasoning.
Though this program is not for everyone. It is strictly a keto diet, which if you are interested in pursuing this type of diet, then this program is exactly what you are looking for. With any other program you will have to go through other accommodations and there is still no guarantee that you will be receiving a diet that fully follows the standards of a ketogenic diet. However, if you are not interested in keto dieting, this program is just simply not for you.
Another downside is that this program is very flexible, which can be a good or bad thing. It could be bad if one believes that since it is a flexible diet, they do not have to follow it as strictly. This is not the case. Just like any other diet plan or program, you need to be motivated and dedicated to stick to your plan, because if you stray from it, you will not get the results you desire. The bright side is, there are many delicious meals that are already built in to the Custom Keto Diet program that will diminish your urge to stray from the program, and the flexibility helps to ensure that these are meals that you will enjoy.
Finally, the program is only 8 weeks, but if you capitalize on your experiences over those 8 weeks, you can learn a lot about dieting and point you in the right direction so that after you have finished the program you can continue to find success. The price is quite cheap as well. Right now the program is on sale for $37, which comes to less than $1 a day for completely laid out, effective meal plans. You will be receiving so much guidance and support over the 8 weeks of the program for a very low price.
If you are interested in pursuing a keto diet and want flexibility to choose what type of foods you will be eating, there is no better program out there.
What makes Custom Keto Diet special is that it is hyper focused on keto dieting and provides a level of flexibility that allows you to enjoy the food that is helping you achieve your weight loss goals. If you are not interested in keto dieting or struggle with personal accountability, this program might not be for you.
Custom Keto Diet is a great program overall. As long as you follow the meal plans that it provides, you will learn a lot in the coming 8 weeks and you will also start to see results, pointing you in the right direction towards your long term goals. This program is not a strict diet that will give you the “starvation” feeling, and includes foods that you personally will choose to put into your diet, raising the probability that you will stick with it until the end.
If you follow this program the right way and capitalize on all of its resources that it provides, it is worth every penny that you pay and I highly recommend that you start as soon as you can.
If you are interested, click here and you can take their short quiz and within minutes receive your first week of recipes and shopping lists, starting your journey towards success.
For those that still have questions, comments, concerns, or experience with this program, please leave them in the comments for myself and the community to see. Or as always send me an email and I would be happy to have a conversation with you!
At the very least, take their short quiz and determine whether this program could be right for you, because chances are, it very much is!
Take care and Good luck with your future dieting endeavors,